My Random Rantings

Random Thoughts & Reflections

18 January 2006

To My Dearest Wife

My Dearest Monu,

It's been 6 years that we are married, over 10 that we have been together; and there can't be a better time than today to tell you how much you mean to me.

You have always supported me in more ways than one, and I really do value it; so much so that I have started taking it for granted.

Your thoughtfullness for each and every small thing that I do is something that I overlook. I'm sorry my dear, I really am.

Thank you for everything; your patience with me, your loving ways, your caring touch, and most of all for spreading so much love and happiness all around.

And most of all, thank you for making each day so wonderful with your beautiful smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home